Originally Posted by jaremt
I hate gov

Have you decided to tell all on this site or are you only going to say what you want for the general public on this site but let it all hang out on other sites which are more secure?

No not all on this site
On this site I will expose the most Hated Government Department for what it is, I will explain the things to do and Don't do if you ever have these bunch of ZEALOTS knock on your door.

It just happens to be another comrade thats thinks something like me that I ran into in a lunch room (WHERE I WILL NOT TELL YOU, but most will guess)and has been screwed by these zealots and is leaving this country and will be moving back to his country of origin that has no extradition laws connected to Australia.
He told me he is starting a forum with a server that is untouchable and Although I don't condone this (He is super pissed of being a cross Russian & Serb) will be saying all plus photo's plus secret videos taken by his (REMOVED) with these zealots at work.

Please remember this government Department has pissed a lot of people off and some just can't control themselves which I don't blame them.