I have to thank the people who are responsible for this site for allowing abused families to relieve their frustrations when dealing with the Department of Child Safety.

I am another who has had vindictive allegations put against me and my family. Before we knew it the police and Child Safety were knocking on the door falsely accusing me of abusing the girl next door. Absolutely no evidence, absolutely nothing but we stupidly let them in the house to interview us and interview our children and before you know it, they asked me to leave my house, which I did following the police directive. The next day our children were removed from school and taken to a Child Safety office and kept there for a few hours. The wife received a phone call from Child Safety calling her to come to the office as they had concerns that I abused this girl next door and I would abuse my own children, but within minutes the concerns turned to fact and my wife strenuously denied it. But whilst she was there talking, the phone rang and my wife heard the CSO say "Is that auscity idiot at it again is it?" "Whats it saying this time?" "Anymore people put comments on their?" or something very similar to the above. After the wife left with our children my wife contacted me and explained to me the circumstances, that they had evidence against me, which is a crock of shit as they have no evidence as nothing has ever happened.

The wife being good with computers did a search for this auscity, autocity, oscity or whatever but eventually google found it after a while but it was hard and it made very interesting reading. I am not allowed to go anywhere near my house as they have threatened my wife that they will remove my children from home if I even come anywhere near the house.

I have to thank the people on this forum because the next day and thereafter has bought everything that has been said on this forum to life, examples trying to find out where my friends are and I was stupid enough to tell them, so they hassled them, telling them the above which I found unethical, but what was said to my friend is still not known as they also threaten him too if I come there they will lose their kids too. Within days my boss found out about it and I was asked to take some time off, days later I receive a phone call via my mobile from the mother of the child that I was supposed to have abused and spoke to her but she sounded very strange over the phone and my lawyer later warned me immediately that this phone conversation would have been recorded and this is exactly what this forum says, as my lawyer told me, although the law has just been passed, but not yet implemented for phone tapping, the police have been doing it for years with a loophole and its called pre-text telephone call, so the author of this forum is correct, they try to entrap you via a phone conversation. The wife also told that the two times they removed our children from school, once they asked the children would they like to draw some diagrams or pictures or something just to fill in some time, but now I read on this site that they use these diagrams against you and there is a possibility as said here that they are fudging the colours they give the children, are they that desperate to put an innocent man away? There is no evidence, there is nothing, all there is, is evidence of this neighbour who complains about everyone, whose daughter has been continually mistreating our cat and she has decided to retaliate against me all because of what my children did to her. I am lost for words as this is just over a month now but never in my life have truer words been said on this site as to exactly what happened to us.
I would like to ask a question if I may that they told my wife that the children will need professional counseling done by the government due to all the trauma that has happened in the last month but all the kids want is to be left alone.