Hello,

Today I came accross a young woman who was up against docs around the same time as me.

What was her crime? Well being a single mother of a 9yo and a new born baby at the time she was very tired and her sleep was out of whack.
So she asked her daycare mum to take the baby for her so she could catch up on sleep.
the day care mother from a friend of hers found out about some 28 day order through docs.
she pursued this and whammo docs got involved. Wrote her off as being an unfit mother etc etc etc. This girl didn't get a solicitor and was totally rolled by docs. Her story is sort of simular to mine the difference is I had legal rep and paid $20,000 and remortgaged my house.
So the outcome is that this young woman finally got her child back. Her child is now 3 yo. I saw them both today. Docs were trying to say she was depressed and therefore unfit to parent.
As a psych. nurse I wrote a letter for this girl that said that I have known her for some years and she does not have any clinical symptoms of depression, no psychosis, etc etc but is grieving through the intervention of loosing her child.Well when this woman showed them (Hey guess what - it was Mermaid Branch) the letter and this young woman's mother was looking at getting her a solicitor and getting this sort of evidence presented to the court. Docs said 'oh, don't bother getting legal rep. we are going to give you back your daughter."
Well story goes when it went to court docs rolled her, no plan of reunification as they said to her.
No mention of letters from psych. nurses.
Docs had their own chosen psychiatrist who wrote scathing reports on this woman.
So child finally came back to young woman's care July 08.
another docs vicitm. A 'V.O.D' as someone called them weeks back on this forum.

And it is the same story, same tactics, same stuff but for another family.

I left and sat in the privacy of my car and cried a bit after I saw her today.

The child protection act is being bastardized by corrupt docs workers.

I will go to her house and tape her story as she is not a writer, but she remembers.
We need these stories and we need a data base of all these people who have had children taken off them due to being 'at risk' but there is no substance to docs fabrications.