Originally Posted by WantsJustice
Thanks for you response I hate Govt, since the last post, things have even got deeper, finding a lawyer is hard, have phoned many but to no avail, but one lawyer did say to me, get a list from the department of the demands they are making, in writing, then take it to a lawyer. They are still saying we cant be together and they have someone else involved, contacting my family asking about my partner and I, and of all uncanny things, this person they have contacting the family is a sleaze and they feel violated by him, he is also a con, that has been in jail, and is currently going to court for giving false evidence to police. And the department is allowing this person to report to them. I have not had any conversation with the department since they arrested my partner, they have been contacting my children. They have damaged my children and their faith in society. The system has failed my family. And also has given them a dislike to the Police and Government Bodies.

Again be careful, don't trust anybody and its a pity today that 98% of Lawyers only concerns are $$$$$$ and that's it

PLEASE READ what I said months ago, its not legal advice but its a indication on what to do and not to do.
I don't know about your state and even if the SA police say they can't record you phone conversation without you knowing DON'T TRUST THEM and the PHONES!!!! PS they get away with here in QLD with a loop hole.
Don't you like these Loop holes, The Cops taught me all about Loop holes and in the next 12 months I will use one of their open loop holes against them and before they get a chance to close it the infection will have festered in.

SORRY I ADDED THIS IN YOUR POST BY MISTAKE! I CLICKED EDIT INSTEAD OF QUOTE.

Again be careful, don't trust anybody and its a pity today that 98% of Lawyers only concerns are $$$$$$ and that's it

PLEASE READ what I said months ago, its not legal advice but its a indication on what to do and not to do.
I don't know about your state and even if the SA police say they can't record you phone conversation without you knowing DON'T TRUST THEM and the PHONES!!!! PS they get away with here in QLD with a loop hole.
Don't you like these Loop holes, The Cops taught me all about Loop holes and in the next 12 months I will use one of their open loop holes against them and before they get a chance to close it the infection will have festered in.