Hello Allies,

So why do docs go after some and make a mountain out of a mole hill and then others where serious cases of abuse are going on just turn a blind eye? I was going through some of my newspaper clippings today (still looking for that youth suicide article related to kids in care) and was reminded of those twins and also the huge number of kids that lived in squalor. No docs hanging around like the flies in those stories.

well back home here - well we ain't in squalor - far from it I have harnessed a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning and organisation and my child ain't fading away in there as he sleeps and listens to Mozart. But docs pursued us to the ends of the earth with their claims that my child is at risk.

Oh, I can feel my anger rising again. Child at risk. Well docs he must still be a child at risk. or have you 'properly investigated' us now? Now that it cost me $20k and my child was abused whilst in foster and came back quite traumatised.

"Yep, we have traumatised that one enough now - let's drop them and forget they exist."
As someone else put it 'lest we forget' (referring to the returned soldiers) we ain't ever gonna forget the autrocities that our families suffered due to the hands of docs.
Lest we forget.

hope that is not being distrespectful to the diggers, not intended to do this!