Sorry I'm a single mummy with my estranged hubby with his own fight against the pathetic craps...he just doesn't come on websites...not techno sav so I say it all for him...so when I post, think of it as double measures against Dchs, b/c he is having his say through me...

We are still good friends but not allowed to be anything other than passer bys so I understand what a previous new poster ? justice said about Dchs threatening her if she allowed her partner back into the house...we are not allowed to think of reconciling ever or the children will stay in care...he's done nothing wrong...we had our issues years ago struggling with each other and a young family and now it's biting us in the face with whatever tragedy we have come through on top of that in recent years...

Basically your not allowed to be human with a heart, think of being depressed, or cry, that's grounds enough to take children with this being RISK OF HARM!

Well they can stick their risk of harm when they have caused harm, with separation, grief and loss for the kids from removal, and very limited access and visitation pulled for any stuffed up reason...imagine if I moved 12 times, with 6 of those times happening in a month? I would be pummelled with my kids being taken off me, but they do this themselves. That's how many times my children have been moved in foster care with the last 3 times being separated from one another after being together for the 1st 9 times...Isn't that just amazing?

So if anyone from the media is watching/reading this...just know this is compounding more every day with no justice in the court system for the best interests and welfare of the child no at all being considered when it's supposed to be the most paramount consideration at all times from everyone involved.! Isn't that just BULL CRAP!