Originally Posted by Hespera
Actually I had a feeling that after posting that that someone here would assume that I work for Child Safety. The fact is that I don't. Sorry Cathy, I won't be PM'ing you to give you the "goss", your impression is wrong. So laugh all you like.

I have worked with CSO's through my profession and I agree with everything that has been said on here. DOCS do get it wrong, some CSO's working there get it wrong. Just because I a able to interpret things a little differently and have knowledge about signs of sexual abuse doesn't mean that I am automatically a CSO's.

Besides that, would it be a problem if I was? Would I no longer be able to be a part of this forum? I haven't belittled anyone, called anyone names or used derogatory terms towards anyone. Are you to be the judge on who can and can't comment on this forum? And what if an actual CSO wanted to be a part of this forum? Wouldn't it be benefical for others if the right kind of CSO's (compassionate, understanding and not corrupt) were a part of this forum?

"How can people be experts unless they have done it themselves?" Ahhh it's called working with children that have been sexually abused and conducting studies, gathering data, monitoring the children and looking for physical and emotional signs that they display so then they can help educate other's on what to look for. Have you ever suffered sexual abuse Cathy? Have you ever worked with children that have? Have you ever had to hold a mother who is crying because she didn't realise that her child was being sexually abused as it was happening in her own home? There needs to be more education about this so parents know the signs to look for and maybe more children can be spared from this horrible act.

But we're getting off the point of the forum here.

I wouldn't care if you did work for DOCS, you have a right to be here and so do others but I am only here for one and only reason and I want to stay on topic.
Why do some of DOCS CSO's LIELIELIELIELIELIELIEFAT FUCKING LIES

I am always trying to find a loop hole in anything, after all I have had 3 years of it being focused and I want you all to remember this as I have SOMETHING, SOMETHING once released will send shivers to every Prosecutor in this country, and I will make this my priority that every LAWYER in this country knows what I am about to say.
You watch them try to find a way around it and I bet the Crown and DOCS will never be able to use it AGAIN even in court.
I am surprised nobody has stumbled onto it but on the other hand in the last three years I have spent thousands of hours trawling the internet and talking to people.

Ohhhhhhh Boy I would like to say more but I won't and the last time someone crossed me it cost them MILLIONS and it took me only months to figure that one out.
There is always a weakness, I will twist and probe till I get what I want superhappy superhappy superhappy

Reason for the edit was 1 of the LIES didn't show up in that list of them

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Wed 08 Oct 2008 08:42:PM.