Hello,

Like "I hate gov dept" I too have been waiting for my right moment.
Currently am gathering information, obtaining FOI files, and awaiting outcome of independent investigation into my case that seems to have taken most of this year! I just rang before and apparently the outcome of the independent review is now sitting on the zonal director's desk. A response from all this is coming.
At this point in time of my life I am on a mission to get all my facts correct and then sceam it out from the roof tops about our experience with this department.I have a plan. I am serious.
I am concerned thought that other people disgruntled by the department are not proceding through the correct complaints channels. Don't just whinge - do something and get proactive for God's sake!!
Especially once the bullshit ordeal is over (when the court cases are over and DOCs drop you and your family like a hot cake!).
Don't be scared, get up and start your fight, find your allies, find your voice and make a plan of action.
You who have been wronged by this department now OWE yourself, OWE your family and OWE the people of Queensland to learn the truth. You can make a change - this happened to you for a reason and it is now your responsibility to act on what you know. Don't lie down and die get up and fight!
If you don't know what to do next write back here and ask who to send what to!