Originally Posted by mumkids2008
Hi am another that has been reading this forum for months and have finally got the guts to join.

After having read the comments on this site, I can vouch that 98% of the comments are so true. When we had a notification put in against us, there was no evidence of any abuse whatsoever, I was treated like dirt, my husband was treated like dirt and I could not believe the way they conducted themselves, by pushing me to get rid of my husband. We were both shocked at the way they behaved, she continually pushed me, rang me at least 6 times, knocked on the door at least 5 times over a month period, telling me "haven't you got rid of your husband yet?". Then the intimidation started where they removed out children out of school and interrogated them. Mind you, my son was only 6 years old and they were asking "Is daddy here or is daddy there?". They even lowered themselves by going to some of our friends, telling what happened, deliberately trying to cause problems between friends. They repeatedly came back again, trying to intimidate me to get rid of my husband or you will lose your children. Why should I get rid of my husband, he hasn't done anything wrong? 12 months later we find out in court that it was a false allegation put in by a child and the department of child safety lied! You can imagine how disgusted and degraded we felt being treated like we were the worst people in the world when all we are doing is caring for and loving our children.

Its nice to finally be able to get some others to listen to what is really going on with this department. May I also tell you that we were intimidated to not talk to anyone or the media or put anything on the internet as the case worker said they would remove our children. Its been over 3 years now, 3 years of hell of looking over our shoulders, 3 years of sending our children to school and wondering if they were going to come back home, 3 years that the children went to school worrying that they might be taken out that day, now you tell me if this is fair? I will never never never forgive them and I hope one day a smart lawyer finds a loophole and starts a massive class action against the government for letting this department of child safety get out of control.

What you went through is nothing unusual according to my Brother. They always try to intimidate, put you under extreme pressure and use your kids as a weapon of blackmail against your old man.
Get them in court and watch them change their tune because this is the way they operate and if an accusation has been made against your man they will use whatever trick they can use to remove him out of the house.
Remember as I HATE GOV said that a lot of them are men haters. Well I have one better, most of them are lesbians.