Originally Posted by thisisgood

Now about the issue of 'some parents deserving to have their kids taken off them' or however that was put. I really believe that ultimately a child is best with their primary care-givers. Some parents look pretty rough to me, but I am not to judge. This is where I think the government should be putting more bucks into PREVENTION.

Again I agree.
I personally know of one family that her husband did bash her twice but I knew the guy and I noticed he had signs of depression.
1/ He worked for a 2 bob company and every 24 months or so workers were made to sign new workplace agreements and you guesses it each time the wages went down.

2/ He continually told his wife to stop smoking to save money (forget about the health side of it)

3/ The boss sent him to work like others at a long distance from home after their traveling expenses were removed. (Petrol)
4/ Interest rates (Behind in their mortgage)
5/ Fights at home as he would come home and find the house untidy and wife sitting on her arse + sister in law always there in the ear of his wife.
6/ Husband bans sister in law coming over the house as this stop his wife doing home duties from monday to friday Sat and Sun ok
7/ sister in law puts complaints in to Police that he hit his wife
8/ Cops come, the wife said its only happened twice and she didn't want charges laid. Cops say to husband get help!
9/ Can't get help as he works 6 days a week
10/ Sister in law rings DOCS and tells them he is bashing the wife and the kids.
11/ DOCS visit him but nothing gets done because they find no evidence.
12/ Sister in Law rings DOCS again but this time she said he was sexually touching them
13/ DOCS and JAB come, remove him from the house.
14/ He sets more into depression
15/ He loses his Job
16/ They lose the house.
17/ The wife and the kids now live with sister in law.
18/ The sister in law now happy
19/ May she rot in hell
20/ How do I know this happened.
21/ After getting booted out from my house where did you think I lived for a long time (time not specified) I have eyes you know, no money, I tried helping with the money but was not enough, kids want this, she wants that, he waste money sometimes via gambling and what you have above is a mess
and in my eyes prevention would have been betten than a DOCS cure that was never proven and he was never charged by the Police with anything so work that out.

The above is true and a fucking disgrace.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Wed 15 Oct 2008 12:01:PM.