Hi,
What's going on - the count is up to 122,000 today. Where are all the viewers coming from?

Now a confession from me. I have just eatten most of my child's choccies in the fridge. Does that rate as some form of abuse? Child will not be happy when he wakes up!
docs could call it psychological abuse. And then even say I have addiction problems - a compulsive chocoholic.
One might ask why are you taking the mickey out this department. the child abuse problem is huge in Queensland; just look the increasing budget that is allocated to child abuse. Well I take the mickey after I see both personally and professionally how this department operate.
And to me it seems a case of don't work on the holes and problems in the current systems, (hey we know the CSO's lie and do their scandalous and opressive report writing and all the other stuff you whingers on these chat forums go on about) no just dump more money into this vortex.
Forget about prevention being better than cure crap when we have the tax payers money to throw at it. It looks like the government is really concerned with this area. It is a quick fix, look good to the voter type appeal. Seriously if the government thought there was a major problem then we would scale it right back to better screening, education, more effective parenting skills, more organisations involved in parent/ child interaction stuff, better education and training for the CSO's and so it goes on.
see ya!