Originally Posted by LovingMyKids
Don't worry I hate Gov Dept - Julie has now given assurance to your user name, Julie may also one day be bitten by her own poison b/c if that's the law, you name it someone from another town may notify her against her kids in support of divorced husband in good ol' NSW. And with what she wrote I'm printing and taking as evidence that their whole handling of cases is to get back at parents regardless of proving allegations of abuse and not at all thinking of the children. It's the Childrens best interest every legal personnel have to think about, and with that argument in court, Dept can try and delay, with parents immediately responding with submitted affidavit's and claiming scandalous and oppressive material against the dept with this proven by a submitte affidavit, it may only be adjourned the once if at all!

That's where parents either know how to respond as skillfully but still honestly to the dept's false claims as quickly as they can with evidence so that then the burden of proof lies with the dept to actually prove with solid evidence their own claims. So PARENTS, KEEP ALL MEDICAL FILES, FOR YOUR CHILD, HAVE THE DOCTOR WRITE OUT HIS DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT AFTER CONSULTATION WITH COPIES OF BLOOD TESTS ETC b/c you cannot access your children's files legally and when the dept subpeona's them, it's all held at the court house, no one including the dept are allowed to take copies, it's only for perusal.

Don't worry Julie, I'll help what parents I can that I know are not abusers and I do hope to meet you in the corridors of a court house helping out a parent regain custody of their children back so that we can use that affidavit material you typed up for the sewer.

Sorry I've learnt my lesson swearing at Dchs' workers. It actually feels better talking nicely to them with the TRUTH of a matter, it's like the word TRUTH is a deadly disease to Dchs - oh that's b/c it is, none of the Dchs workers know what the word TRUTH is let alone what it means that's why it is so easy to respond to their crap claims!

LovingMyKids

Who knows this so called Julie might have applied for a position with Child Safety a position of cleaning the toilets out because this is only what "IT" should be allowed to apply for.
This is a fact that young children when playing games with other kids you will always find one that wants to dominate the others. The same child will grow up and possibly seek a position in the Police service and if they cannot get a position in the Police service after they have failed more than once they lower themselves to other employment that has authority over others.

I have been told this via a chat room conversation that a high amount of Child Safety workers/social workers firstly applied for a position in the Police Service but failed so the next lower lever of authority they can apply for to show their dominance is the Department of Child safety.
See in simple it in their genes, they cant help it that they want to dominate others starting from early childhood to the day they die.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Wed 10 Sep 2008 11:46:AM.