Is this the most hated Government department
NO! they rate only about 40% in my book

Sneaky devils aren't they!.

I spotted this morning on the Bruce Hwy a suspiciously parked old VR 1994 Commodore parked behind the wall near Mango Mill going North.
Now I spotted the same car a few days ago hiding behind this wall but what happened this morning was a ripper. See the car in front of me was a new VE SS MARKED police Hwy patrol commodore and it was slowly slowing before the end of the wall where this Old commodore has been hiding, the New VE Police car put its blinker on and slowed down slowing me down as I was behind it and this Police car turned sharply in the gravel and stopped in front of the hidden VR 1994 old Commodore.
Now I was doing around 80k in a 100 zone being slowed down by the cop and I looked in my rear mirror and what did i see as expected a piggy getting out of the cop car but what got me was a piggy getting out of the parked hidden VR commodore.
These arse's know that radio stations broadcast there positions where they hide with their radars but most would not expect to see a OLD COMMODORE being used as a vehicle used for speed cameras purposes.
For me like what happened this morning the marked VE Commodore SS was followed by a hundred cars and nobody passed it, this is the way to keep loonies of our road not hide a cash register in a old VR Commodore behind the walls.

How Pathatic!.