Originally Posted by WantsJustice
Originally Posted by thisisgood
Hello,

I have read all the above comments.
So I think it means even if you have taped these docs workers saying ridiculous things to you I cannot play it back to anyone? Is that what it means? I've got quite a bit of inane conversation recorded on tape with the then CSO. Does this mean I cannot even let my child listen to it when they are older?
You need to tape them in order to play back to yourself later so that you realise that you are not imagining what they said.

Yes I have been told by a lawyer you cant tape the conversation at the other end, or u must ask them permission to tape the conversation. But in all honestly you have to because they change the conversation to suit them, when making their affidavits. My partner had a conversation taped with someone, and this person said, "Get out of Townsville, and never come back".....Uncanny, thats what he did, and they are still following him......

You can tape any conversation you have with a CSO, but they do have the right to refuse just as you have the right to refuse them taping you. They legally can't make you not tape the conversation, but if they refuse and you continue to tape they can end the conversation just as you have the right to do. I feel that if they have nothing to hide then there shouldn't be a problem with them allowing you to tape the conversation. If they won't let you tape it, bring someone in with you who can take notes for you. CSO's take notes, why can't you!