Well said LovingMyKids well said!.

This is EXACTLY what DOCS tried to do with my missus, They continually came over as a set of bullies saying have you got rid of him yet!!If you don't get rid of him we will take your children off you and this continued for weeks, and my wife cried when they were there and they tried to pressure my wife to SIGN THIS, SIGN THIS. See these low life's tried to make my wife sign a document that they will take the kids off her even if she speaks to me over the phone but (SOMETHING HAPPENED, Not saying here EVIDENCE DOCS LIED and how we ???? THEM) and they started to back off.

See these CUNTS Didn't even want me to go back to my house even when nobody was home and there is a reason for this and maybe the police warned them that's there is something ODD with this bloke Something very Different. See DOCS even wanted to know from my missus that DOES YOUR HUSBAND COME HOME TO USE HIS COMPUTERS and whats all this other stuff, WHAT DOES HE DO HERE, WHO DOES HE WORK FOR!! THERE IS NO RECORD THAT HE WORKS FOR ANYONE?
They fucking tried to get rid of me on a lie + another MASSIVE FAT lie by a bitch of a DOCS worker BUT SLUT YOU HAVE BEEN CAUGHT OUT!!!!!!!!!and I want answers.
Again I have massive evidence against this bitch and I want justice after I had my say but will I get it Hummmmmmm.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Wed 01 Oct 2008 11:50:PM.