Originally Posted by I Hate GOV, DEPT

Well we have grabbed someones attention because we now have 39,000 views and if you check the entire aus-city site just about the total of other thread don't add up to this one call THE MOST HATED GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT.
This is very important DOCS, I am not like a dog shit that dries up and the winds blows it away, I will be here for the long haul and soon my kids will be allowed to post on the forum the abuses you did to them.

Well said, yes of course they are reading this site, they have mentioned it to my partner, that he is causing a stink on the internet at the moment. But thanks to them he doesnt have internet access, as he is staying in a slum, living on a mattress, with cockroaches running around him.... From living in a great family environment, to this, all because of DOCS and their frk ups.....Little do they realise until now... its me, but I hope your reading this you SCUM, you wait until he is back online, you havent seen anything yet..... Sorry I hate Govt, if Im showing a bit of anger...but....well deserved I think....

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty