Good evening all,

I am glad this thread is the talk of the town! That is exactly what we want - so that docs become more exposed to the community.

And good point about when all these children turn 18. They will know the truth and collectively there could be hell to pay. Think about all those little alter boys.
Right at this very point in time my child (who is still very young) is asleep. Mozart is playing softly in the background, stories have been read, dinner has been had (crumbed veal, 5 mashed veges, vanilla yogurt and 1/2 lamington finger afterwards), teeth brushed, and prior to all of this there was a quick swim and some drawing and colouring in. This is a usual evening and it was like this (but age appropriate back then) PRIOR to docs intervening in our lives. I had collected an art portfolio for the year 2005 (still have it) but 2006 is missing as this is when my child was removed from home here. I have extensive photographs all along the way - 4 large albums of them (now I am digital) but what I am trying to say is that docs don't really know what sort of parent you are, they just like to do their splitting thing and you instantly become the 'all bad' and they do their darndest (?spelling?) to portray you as fully evil.

And what was my crime? My thoughts, fantasies. I have the CSO saying that 'thoughts are enough for us...' when I said but I have never armed the child and have no intention of doing this.
This was said about 9 weeks after child was snatched.
It was 7 days after this most hated dept. took my child that I thought what is all this about? I was confused. As a nurse I come from a caring profession and stupid me thought this organisation was the same! ha ha ha. That's why I rang them to whinge in the first place.
The following week when I rang the CSO and challenged her about some of the rubbish that was written in her court paper (the one that states they want to take the child was an assessment period). She made lots of excuses. They were the first lies, it was alarming. It was here that I thought something is fishy. I raced out and brought a new computer and started documenting like crazy. I bought a new phone and little tape recorder after the solicitor told me to tape the environment whilst I had the CSO on loud speaker.
Initially I doubted myself but the inexperience, lies, and rubbish unprofessionalism was outstanding. First class in fact.
Where do I start to tell you what happened? I want to.

Extract from journal about taping -

...I had heard a car door shut close by, but ignored it as I thought it wouldn't be for me.
Then knock, knock - someone was at my front door.

It was the police.

Initially I wondered why the police were there as the I was the man flash his badge at me. Then I saw the little tape recorder and thought it was mine and in that moment of confusion I thought they were going to charge me for taping CSO#1 and her ilk on th ehone. All these thoughts happened so quickly and I was confused.

I let them into the diing table area to sit down. I was pleaseant and acted in my professional work manner.

They said they were sent by docs to ask me some questions. They had a little tape player just like mine and started to tape the conversation.
They asked me stuff like my name, d.o.b, address, child's name and d.o.b, father's name and where child was at that moment in time.
They told me their name and I now have a business card of this male. He looked like an ex criminal with a forced big smile on his face. His colleague was a young, tall and skinny girl with red hair called ....(she looked more sincere than the male who did all the talking).
They (rather he) said I have the right to remain silent and that what I said could be used against me. Theman asked me in my own workds did I understand. They said I have the right to have a solicitor present. I then excused myself and called my solicitor's secretary who in turn called solicitor on their mobile phone.
I asked them if they were part of SCAN. I did say that I was a registered psychiatric nurse too. I also asked them if I could tape them back whilst they were taping me and produced my little tape player that was a replica of theirs.
They didn't want me to do this.
Shortly afterwards solicitor rang me and told me to 'say nothing' and to 'get them out of there'. I relayed this message onto these police officers and then politely asked the police to leave my home....

All this was 2 months after child was 'snatched' and it was 2 full working days prior to the next court case.

I worte further into my journal...

Ithink this is another ploy of docs to try and get information to hang me by on Tuesday's court hearing. It smells like a conspiracy to me. What are they trying to prove? Something escapes me. Today I am still confused.
Docs would now have their own psychiatrist report stating that it is favourable tward me and child being reunited. Then I rang this docs psychiatrist who told me she rang docs to say they are 'underhanded' toward me in the way this is going.

Upon reflection docs must have madly written all t hose affidavits back the day before the court session in resonse to my numerous affidavits that were filed in court. Gee, they put a lot of energy into it. Affidavits from all of them. Is this becoming a waste of the tax payers' money?...

To get this part of my story in context the child was sent off to NSW to live with father (200km away from state border). I was told that my mother at 70yo was too old to be a kinship carer (all on tape)but my mother was as fit as a fiddle both in mind and body. docs moved my child interstate despite their own choosen psychiatrist stating that mother and child should be united.
docs wrote to father's solicitor and encouraged father to go for sole custody of child. They basically wanted to wipe their hands of this.
But it went on. There were so many twists to it. I won't let my story be forgotten.

Will write again,
Cheers.