Jaremt
You're getting close but I have to tell you that the CSA Child Support Agency is one but not the most hated Government Department. mad
This most hated Government department employs over 90% women where most are too young and inexperienced to be in this position and the rest are made up of bitter divorced men hating ZEALOT lesbian's that enjoy their work. mad
I have read many stories about the CSA and not long ago they were on Today Tonight on Channel 7 with an outrageous case against a Father. In general its men who are at fault today because most men today all they want to do is go to work, watch TV, play sports, go out and FORGET POLITICS. Women today complain that they are hard done by and this has to be the biggest lie only to be beaten by the lack of WMD's not found in Iraq.
Do you know how many womens action groups are in Australia compared to mens? well say around 50 to 1. Again I blame men today because they will not get off their arse A.R.S.E to do something about it. Its one way traffic out there and at the moment its in favor of women. mad