Originally Posted by thisisgood
Hello,

You know I keep asking myself this question - why do they need to falsify their information for the courts? I mean, shees, if the parent was so bad, and so unsuitable to care for their own child then surely they don't need to falsify their records. I have experienced this plenty of times whilst docs were involved in my life. I actually should go through my stuff and count the actual intentional lies! Probably around 20 or so at a guess.

I have asked the same question 100 times and I am lost for words.

Yes, docs like to bluff people with their super powers! But they told me 'we are more powerful than the family courts'. And the intimidation and bullying is first class. They are experts in these kind of tactics.

I totally agree

I worked out 1 in 40 children in the state of queensland experience a notification put on them. Yep, that works out to be about 1 kid in every 1 and a half class rooms. No wonder docs officers are constantly up at the schools.
I worked this out by reading through the statistics printed on -

http://www.childsafety.qld.gov.au/performance/child-protection/intake/notifications.html.

Have a look and see for yourself.

It has been said on this forum a few time that in QLD DOCS are visiting schools now on a daily basis terrorising our children with tape recorder stuck into their young faces.
We are not talking about a 14-16 year old I am talking about the 6 to 10 year old that get confronted by two thugs dressed like bikies (sorry the real bikies I respect you lot) and asking the young children while a toothless tiger called the headmaster stand there like a stale bottle of piss and watches a young child crying and does nothing.
You tell me who the real child abuser are.

I think the government in all fairness to the community needs to have an organisation independent to docs that assists parents with the docs process. A NGO that would advocate for the truth! Is that too much to ask? Oh, the cost. Yes, what was the budget for docs again? 50 million or something.

50 million? I thinks its alot mare then 50 Million, Didn't someone say the figure?

I'm glad for all of us that have found our voice here, glad that we can all feel supported by each other and are in total solidarity about the injustices of this government department.

Yes I'm glade too (HaHaHa) after all I was shocked what happened to us but I was deeply offended the way 3 CSO's went about our case as they continually lied in just about all areas. Just think moles your lies are a direct product of this forum popping up so its simple to understand no lies would have meant no forum

I remember telling someone what happened in my life. This was a long time friend and they have never rung me ever again. They have scrubbed me off their christmas card list literally. I have been sending them xmas cards for 2006,2007 and not received one back and they used to ring me quite regularly. These folk knew my life inside out. They never thought I was dodgy before.
And then there is my sibling. We were close all our lives before - like best friends. The lies and abandonment from her was unreal. I know I could never have a trusting relationship with that sister ever again. I am sorrowful that I saw this exposed in my sister.

Same here except its some of my friends and not my family

People who don't understand this government organisation's modus operandi will drop you like a hot cake. You become branded whether you are innocent or not.

I agree with you 100%

As ihategov once said - if you ever want to get back at someone - don't dob them into centrelink, no - don't dob them into the taxation office. Just go for the jugular and dob them into the Department of Child Safety. Then sit back and watch their lives become undone.

Yes I said that

Another thing that really annoys me - how they say 'heaps of people complain about docs' as if it is a problem with the parent. Well why shouldn't the parent complain. Having your child ripped off you compares to nothing one has ever felt in life before. The intensity of grief, despair, turmoil and anger that these parents feel. The grief and shame. Then not to mention the bullying, lies and 'process' that the family is subjected to.

The bulling tactics, the lies, I will never forget what they done to my wife.

The whole process is wrong. It is not in the best interests of the child. I don't understand how docs can be allowed to operate like this - it is not conducive to best practice this day and age.

I agree and they get away with it.

docs will twist around what they say to point evidence in court that you are neither a willing or able to protect this chid! That's is their framework.
e.g. she is not the protective parent in that she remained in a D.V.or child sex offending relationship.
And what are your protective strategies in place for keeping your child safe?
Remember to say (to those nazis) that you made a poor choice, you have learnt from this experience and will modify your behaviour. And you have to describe how you will do this.
Tell them (those bastards) what changes you are employing into your life and tell them what help you are seeking now. e.g. see you GP and get a mental health referral to seek psychological
input.
Tell them (those fuckwits)that you are being pro-active and getting help for your problems you are seeing a domestic violence counsellor, a drug and alcohol worker, doing a PPP parenting course.
Learn to play the game their way (it's a legal game) and show them just what you can do.
Ask for more access visits, get letters into them requesting this.
Remember docs are not their to help you, they are just there to 'protect the child' ( and inadvertently make your life hell along the way).
Learn what the rules of docs game is and therefore learn how you can effectively play it.

And stay connected with this forum. Express your anger here. Find your new supports in this fight.
Remember you are not alone.

I will say this again for all to read and if I have to I will repeat it 100 more times.
We all know when docs knocks on your door all of us got a shock but most of us think we have been treated differently well NO as these bitches and a few pricks are all trained from the same manual and this is the reason why a lot of us have similarities in our cases but I would like to know where in their manual the lying bit comes into it because I can't find it or maybe they got that lying bit from those corrupt cops down the Gold Coast that lied, falsified evidence to get court orders to get search warrants and arrest innocent people.

I WANT TO SEE SOMEONE EFFECTED IN THIS AREAS SUE THE BLIGH GOVERNMENT FOR MILLIONS!!!!!!