if you are wondering where the independent investigation is up to - well they wanted copies of the tapes where I am talking to the department.
I made up these copies as requested and sent them off. It was horrible listening to these tapes again. Where the CSO was saying my child had to stay in foster care and not go to any of my family in Queensland as they were trying to pass the father in NSW to be a carer. The tape exposes where the CSO was telling me I had to stay on medication long term and see a psychiatrist and that 'thoughts are enough for them' and I 'am progressing' and 'not normal'.
It is really sick that the CSO could dictate these stuff yet had no medical backing.
Of course I was not taking any medication and the tapes expose just how normal sounding I was. Of course I don't see a psychiatrist anymore since docs left our lives.
So If i was progressing then with 'thoughts' and since docs are NOT mind readers and considering I am not on medication and don't have follow up with a psychiatrist then does anyone wish to put a notification on me? Because nothing has changed so therefore my son must still be at risk of me. Surely if docs kept my son away from me for close to 7 months then it must have been a big deal.
Does my argument make sense?

Anyway my brain has been clouded since - it invades my dreams and I had chest pain after I completed all the tapes and posted them off.

Not a day goes past without me thinking about docs and how they played at their game.

Oh, and I have the team leader from docs admitting we are on opposing sides when I have her taped asking her 'so what can I do to get my son back'. So is that proof of sorts that it isn't about child safety but rather a legal game.
Because they don't wish to properly present all the story to the courts just their perverted version. You can hear me on tape saying 'but i have never harmed my child' - 'yes, but thoughts are enough for us...'