I was cleaning my TV room the other day and I found a VCR tape that I put away by accident for months which I totally forgot about so I decided to play it and what did I find a Recording from our Honourable Prime Minister Kevin Rudd saying “SORRY” for the past Governments that illegally stole Aboriginal children, for whatever reason.

Well after I watched it I unfortunately have to agree with this, this was terribly sad to see children ripped from their parents grasp for whatever reason. The opposition leader Dr Brendan Nelson had his say but personally I think he botched it as you must remember he is just a leftover from the Howard days. Now the most important thing that the Honourable Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said was that this what happened with the stolen generation MUST NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!, where a government gives a government department excessive powers to commit such a horrendous crime. Some will say that some of the aboriginal children deserved having their children taken off them, that might be the case, but I will bet you a lot of them were law abiding tremendous family people, living a happy life only to have their children stolen from them. In those days all it took was a rumour to one of the police members, or whoever the child stealer's were, they would not care about evidence, they would just come along, go through their communities, horde the children onto trucks or horde the mothers and children onto trucks, only to throw the mothers off the trucks some distance away and they justified this by lying and whatever reason and feeding these stolen children in most cases to white people.

Now, the Honourable prime minister of Australia, Mr Kevin Rudd repeated again “SORRY”, THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. We will never give a government department the power again to steal children from their parents. Well guess what, Prime Minister Mr Kevin Rudd? You must be blind, like the rest of the politicians in this country because all state governments have given one government department excessive powers, they are untouchable. This government department is called Department of Child Safety. They are doing exactly the same today that what our brothers and sisters did 80 years ago, stealing children for whatever reason and feeding them to our new breed of foster carers that cannot find work or do not want to find work so foster caring is the easy and best way out..

Now, we all know child abuse does happens and may the perpetrators rot in hell, but what I want to talk about is the cases where the Department of Child Safety have got it completely wrong. I will repeat it again, I will only speak about the cases where this Department of Child Safety which is made up of 92% women, where out of the 92% 60% of them are university graduates with no experience playing god with your and your families lives and the remaining 40% are made up of older social workers that have spent years in the Department of Child Safety and most of them somehow or other are divorced, they are men hating ZEALOTS! and they have the perfect environment to seek their revenge. Again, I will repeat it, what happens when this arrogant department gets it terribly wrong?, only because you stand up to them. See back in the old days, when you didn’t like your neighbour or one of your relations you would dob him or her in to the Taxation department, yes this would cause a bit of grief, but if they find no evidence against you, you have nothing to worry about, but even then it is a huge inconvenience to go through, but this is not enough. The next thing people used to do is they would dob you into Centrelink, saying this and that, that you were doing the wrong thing. Centrelink would investigate, find nothing but still you were inconvenienced to take time off, bring your paperwork into order and to front the so called music, only to be told “Go home sir, we have no problem with you” why would someone want to dob you in or cause trouble for you sir/madam. Of course you get the occasional trouble maker that will ring the local council, saying this and saying that, only to find nothing, but again it is more inconvenience on the person who has been accused and its nothing for the person to pick a phone up and put a false allegation in against the person to either the Taxation Department, Centrelink, local council, but for some this is not good enough, because guess what? They’re all stale today lets call the Department of Child Safety. By the way all the above do 5% of the damage to what a false allegation of child abuse to the Department of Child Safety will do.

All it takes is one phone call with absolutely no evidence Yes I will repeat it again NO EVIDENCE,NO EVIDENCE,NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER FULL STOP and your life will be turned upside down. There are so many families in Queensland who have had their children stolen off them on a false allegation. It is outrageous and the reason why is because you stood up to these bastards (Ring Legal Aid,They will tell you don’t rub them up the wrong way)and defended your family. Now, our late Prime Minister John Howard thanks to the workplaces minister introduced new laws from July 1st, 2007, once a carer of your last child say an example your wife and your youngest child who has just reached the age of 7 years old and you have been on unemployment benefits, even if your partner is sick and cannot work, the other partner must look for work. Now the reason why I bring this up is the Department of Child Safety have a problem of stealing kids from school which they do most of the times ,no not from your home that can cause problems, They steal your kids from school and take them back to one of their Gestapo centres where they can keep them for 8 hours only to have no foster carers to look after them after that, so they had no choice but to send them back to their parents or relatives if they can find them. Just to remind you again in case you have fallen asleep all I am talking about is what happens when they get it terribly wrong on a false allegation? Now, after July 1st this mainly affected women, a lot of women in their 40’s that are in this position that do not want to look for work, so what they become is a foster carers, so in other words, instead of looking for paid work, they become foster carers instead then get fed children stolen from the vultures from the Department of Child Safety whilst they take time to do a proper investigation which is never ending (your child will be 18 by the time they finish).
See the Department of Child Safety operate outside the law, they break the law continually and get away with it (Mind you a Police officer warned me about this). For the average family who has the misfortune to deal with this department, you are about to get a shock. I will get back at a later date with strong evidence against this department. They have to be bought to justice for the crimes they commit, but the problem is, they are protected by the act, they cannot be sued, when they F.U.C.K up as they just resign and disappear into the woodwork. And they are so hated that to protect them from bashings most case workers that live in the north most of the times work in the south and vice versa, this is done on purpose as you could expect, could you imagine going shopping and in the queue you run into the bitch that lied and was responsible for removing your children only for the truth to come out months later and getting your kids back.

What I would like to see in schools today is two new subjects introduced for later primary and later high school.

Subject one: Road safety.

Subject two: Your legal rights and the law, because this is how this filthy Department of Child Safety and its goons called JAB (Juvenile Aid Bureau) rely on you not understanding your legal rights. They really hope you don’t understand your rights and baffle you with bullshit and I can tell you this that a lot of cases the department of Child safety bully the Police (JAB) to have charges laid to a individual .

Your children must be taught a few matters, THIS IS A MUST!.

1. If this department ever comes to school to talk to your children for whatever reason, ( PS THIS IS THEIR FAVOURITE TRICK!!!) your children must not talk to them, your Children must refuse to talk to them, the child must ask the Deputy Head Master or the Headmaster who must be present that “I WANT TO GO BACK TO MY CLASS”. Repeat it again if they refuse and if they continually keep talking to your child and trying to intimidate your child which they always do and have a tape recorder stuck in their faces, tell your children “I will report you to the Youth Advocacy and Child Guardian unless you let me go back to class” THIS MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!!!.
2. For the parents: I will only talk about the Department of Child Safety side of things for the moment, (Plenty of time for JAB later) but I encourage all parents to buy a current law book available everywhere, the best money you could ever spend, but what I would like to tell parents is
3. If you are in dispute with the Department of Child Safety for whatever reason, DO NOT TRUST THEM WHATSOEVER. They have to be the most perverted liars, fabricators, intimidators on this planet.
4. Never go to their offices without an independent witness or a lawyer.
5. Never speak to them over the phone, this is an absolute NO NO NO NO NEVER DO THIS !!!! and if you have to speak to them over the phone because you are forced into it ( LIKE THEY HAVE STOLEN YOUR KIDS FROM SCHOOL), I totally recommend to hang up and ring them back but ring them from another site that has a silent number and you can speak to them over an open phone ( SPEAKER PHONE) for the reason is that you can liaise with the Department of Child Safety whilst you have a credible witness listening to the conversation. When I mean Credible witness, I do not mean the police they have lost their creditability , ( IF POSSIBLE) I mean a justice of the peace, a lawyer, a retired judge, a clergyman, a urgent visit to your family Doctor preferably more than one witness in the room. By doing this, they will use their usual tricks of intimidation and lies only to be caught out if it goes further. It’s a pity we can’t use tape recorders without permission these days ( YOU CAN ONLY RECORD YOUR VOICE ONLY), by the way the police do, they record your conversations without telling you. Don’t you JAB.
As you probably do or don’t know most of the times you cannot use legal aid on
family matters, the Department of Child Safety know this and this is how they screw you, knowing you can’t afford a lawyer .
Another thing, always ask them to liaise with you IN WRITING ONLY. They don’t like this.
6. If the department finds out you are bashing them on internet sites, they will warn you ( NOT ON PAPER THEY”RE NOT STUPID) that they will try their hardest that you will never see your kids again ( AGAIN IF THEY RING YOU SAY I AM BUSY HANG ON I WILL RING YOU BACK IN 10 MINUTES AND GET WITNESSES!!!!! TO LISTEN TO YOUR PHONE CALL). These are the things you need to be recorded via independent witnesses, since you are not legally allowed to record them with a recording device.
7. They will always threaten you that they will get a court order to take the kids away, again if you are guilty, go to hell, but if you are genuinely innocent, tell these rotten bastards “I will see you in court”, ( PS Most magistrates are sick of DOCS) but please get your facts correct and if they intimidate you over the phone, like the above and you turn up at court with a witness saying this, saying that, what I heard over an open phone, the magistrate will be on your side. Trust me, this department fights dirty, you have to be a little bit smarter.
8. If you ever have to speak to this department face to face, please make sure you have an independent witness next to you just listening to what they say, trust me, they behave differently this way. If they do happen to say something relevant but not likely in front of witnesses because they are not that stupid, ensure that your witness records on paper preferably in hand writing what was said and has it witnessed by a Justice of the Peace. Do not take a dummy that has not got the guts to stand up to them with you, If they ask the witness to remove themselves out of the room the both of you walk out of the DOCS office
9. Just by reading the above you can see they must have a problem and its just that they are absolute liars. Please use Googles search engine only and type in Dept of Child Safety or The Department of Child Safety and read the horrific stories in there what they have done to peoples lives, especially when they get it wrong.
10. NEVER under any circumstances sign anything!! NEVER, I repeat it again NEVER!!!!! If they shove a bit of paper in your face, tell them you want a lawyer to read it and he or she will tell you DON’T SIGN ANYTHING. This is one of the most common tricks they use. What I am trying to tell you is if you have the money to afford a good lawyer, you are treated differently, if you have to rely totally on legal aid for any reason, may God have mercy on your soul because you will be crucified .
11. Please use the Freedom of information act and access you files, Also get your solicitor to access with a court order the same files, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED THE BITS THEY HAVE EDITED, CUT OUT, REMOVED FROM YOUR COPY but the court order copy sent to the Solicitor will be different.
12. You have a right to educate your Children If old enough to run away if stolen from your house or school and If your child is not old enough the eldest child can find the youngest and remove them from these child stealers. This has been done plenty of times. You go to work and get taught accident or fire drills, do the same in case if DOCS ever steals your kids DON”T TELL ME THIS WON’T HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE IT CAN,TREAT IT AS A ROAD ACCIDENT AS IT CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME.

The Department of Child Safety has articles against them throughout the internet today, yes they do good sometimes when they get it right, but I will say it again, what happens when they totally get it outrageous, ridiculously wrong and they don’t want to back down only because you stood up to them as most decent law abiding people would do? They never say sorry like our prime minister did, they just go on and steal someone else’s kids. There have been numerous forums, threads including news threads on news sites all against the Department of Child Safety and the way they conduct themselves, but the biggest gripe I see is the way they lie or lie to cover a situation or mistakes ( Shreading EVIDENCE OF A MISTAKE BOUGH UP BY ANOTHER CASE WORKER). They would have to be the most perverted, disgusting benders of the truth, liars, zealots that its possible to deal with All these people who write these different articles on the internet cannot be liars or be wrong and I must warn people, that these thugs TRY TO PUT PRESSURE VIA THE POLICE OR WHOEVER ON SITE OWNERS TO REMOVE NEGATIVE ARTICLES AGAINS THIS DEPARTMENT. This has happened now 4 times, sites have mysteriously disappeared or have only been put into a read only mode or have gone totally underground where only victims of this department can join and liaise with other members who have been butchered and ABUSED by DOCS. Only main news sites still have stories against DOCS as I can’t see these major players getting bullied by these bitches and their Lawyers. Just in case you have fallen asleep I will say it again,

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GET IT WRONG.

Now That I have revealed the most hated Government Department in the next few months and up to one year (I have a reason for this) I will reveal a FOI Document showing the most hated Department Child safety office in Queensland.
Yes this office that has had the most complaints put against them. And after that what do I have HaHaHa a big surprise.
Please all get where ever you can a current book on QLD laws via Legal Aid or the publishers.

AGAIN WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY GET IT WRONG?

The Above information is only information and not legal advice, Please get Legal advice from a practicing Lawyer.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Sun 17 Aug 2008 07:58:PM.