Hello,

Yes, Ihategov I like that bit you wrote -
if there were NO LIES then there would be NO FORUM!!!
I am so glad that docs targeted you ihategov because by picking on you ( a person who can get this forum happening) look at what monster they have inadvertently created!
So in a round about way those unethical power hungry docs idiots have had a reverse effect from their lies. Jolly good. It is funny how things work out in the end isn't it?

Now the truth is getting out there - what is the view count tonight folks? Yesterday it was 50,000. So this message is certainly getting out there.

I also would like to add to that 'dying wish' commment to see this government be brought to justice. Yes, I am in it for the long haul too. I too want to do what I can to expose docs. And if I/ we might die before it happens we will be leaving our children (and their offspring) an unusual legacy. They will have the stories, the facts and the truth about this government department.

About the police. The small article is on page 8 of the Courier Mail today and I think page 13 in the Bulletin. See where it goes?!

Today I have to tell you that we (i.e. you, me the people) have had a win with docs. As you know I am all too aware about docs from past personal experiences. And as you know I now advocate for my clients when docs are involved in their lives in a professional capacity. All I can say is that the parent got the child back. It didn't go to court. Docs acted in a professional manner. I did not see any dodgy deals being handed out.
What a sense of relief. Incidentally (for those who might wonder)I do believe I can separate myself emotionally from what happened in my family with docs and act in a professional manner to represent my clients. And on a personal level it is very empowering -let me tell you this.

Yet having said the bit above I continue to learn more about child protection (from this forum and from ex CSO's) and when I reflect upon what happened to us I am still baffled.
Only today I learnt that if the child is young - like infant, toddler you can be requesting constantly (daily) to have access to your child. Write your request in writing, get your solicitor to get a letter into them requesting the same thing for more access visits. The department should recognise this is in the child's best interests. Also your child should only go to foster care as the last possible resort. You may need to ask all your family members 'would you take the child?' You need to organise this yourself and then inform docs of whatever relative can take the child. Get the family member to ring docs too and request that the chid goes with them and get that child out of foster care. And that the relative is in this same state of course. And remember 'are they willling to look after the child; are they able to look after the child'. This is what you need to prove to docs.

I thought last night that it all becomes a bit like a uni assignment where you have to state your arguement and back it up with reasoning. It's kind of like playing acaedemia but in a real life situation - your kids are involved! Your kids whole well being is at stake here!
e.g. I believe I am willing and able to look after the child as I have learnt from my mistakes and changed my way of doing things so that I will not slip into this dilemma again, I have undertaken counsellling to gain greater insights into why I keep going back into that domestic violent relationship. I understand my triggers for drug use and have worked on a contingency plan with my supports. I have attended a triple P parenting course (lifeline course - whatever) whereby I have learnt how to deal with difficulties that may arise in the future by blah blah blah.

Yes, I still think it is all just a legal game. Learn the rules of the game, wise up to how docs cheat. And as I observed in court the person who lies the most actually wins.

I've said it again it isn't about child safety - and it couldn't be further from the truth.
regards.