...And for the last comment by Nurse Ratched here
I would like to challenge docs by saying I notice your last research Hoizon's paper was on the issue of 'Cumulative Harm'.

Then I also notice for the recent child protection conference that was held recently in Brisbane in November you had a good roll out on people like Professor Cathy Humphrey and her ilk (? Chris Goddard) and all those acaedemics who challenge the current practices and methods that docs work under.

So I'd like to see docs go back to scratch and start to look at their INTERVIEW and REPORTING techniques.
And this would involved more education for the CSO's at the coal face. More inservice from other care providers/ NGO's.
And it would entail noticing and accommodating what these acaedemic are debating about. they are not stupid you know, so please listen and apply to your practices please (For the children's sake at least).
And as my friend Ms Jann Stuckey questions why have such inexperienced staff right there doing this vital work (There's a CSO right out of uni and coming right into your home to interview you soon!)
And then let's work together for the best interest of the child. (did someone mention child - oops, comments slipping out my mouth!)
And then docs won't have to hide behind their glossy comment about being in partnership with other stake holders in this line of work.

Sort of like get it right the first time (and then you won't have to lie and confabulate and make sweeping generalisations in court- oops did that come out of my mouth too?)

So why aren't Horizons talking/ debating about how to implement these changes into current practices of front line docs workers. that is my question and challenge to that department.