Well Guys, since my last post more developments, setbacks.... Decided to phone the Department with my trusty tape recorder, requesting a list of demands to be sent to me as per my lawyer request, and I got a snicker, and then the lady said we only have the safety plan which you already have. Then she went on telling me that she is going to apply to the courts to get a court order to stipulate that I cant have a relationship, (Male, enter my premises) Until my youngest daughter turns 18, that is for six years, we got into a heated discussion, and I ended up saying just send me the list of demands...I then spoke to someone else, and plucked up the courage to phone her back, and taped the conversation once again. All this time they have been saying that i cant have contact myself with my partner, but she changed her tune, and said yes as long as it doesnt interfere with the children, but she was on the assumption that part of my partners bail conditions was that I was to have no contact. Bet she is checking into that, as this would be the last thing she wants........Maybe I should become lesbian.....

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty