Originally Posted by jenmaz
wave

As families undergoing child protection investigations and so on, we need to be very careful how we relate to the Dept. I believe there is a far better outcome through being civil, polite, assertive, professional and so on. I know this is hard at times, particularly if the DoCS workers are not showing the same attitudes, but for the sake of your case and the emotional security of your children it is vitally important.
[/b]

And this is exactly what I was told that you have to kiss their butts even after a crap when they run out of dunnie paper otherwise they will try to remove your kids.
But why should you do this when the parents are right and docs got it wrong because personally 5 years ago i knew of a case that was covered up because of a case worker hell bent on a vengence trip against a neighbour.

They do mistakes you know and they are good at covering their tracks up and only yesterday i was told that they cannot be sued for just about anything they do wrong.

I'm back! I might have to do some researching on this because I know the way i was treated by the CSA group years ago and i'm still burning with hate for the way i was treated.