Originally Posted by Notvyet
wat roung with this country ever one say same story this country mad no war in this country make people war between themselve this docks nazi the way they do this i tell this to my freind i show this to my family in serbia and they say like me australa mad contry and that say same that australa need big war with say nother country and it will forget bout this docks as docks murder commonist pigs for steal children in this country so docs will have to ware uniform to fight but full of women docks i read, they no fight they cowards only good for docks shit no good for war as they put hands up.
sorry poor english

I can relate to a few points you talk about here as Australia is a bored country and thrives on bullshit and this DOCS is nothing but bullshit for what they do.
I could just imagine what would happen if DOCS ever knocked on your door back in the days of war (we all know that would never happen)to remove your children.
The best thing about this DOCKS like you call them here in QLD and the rest of the similar governments dept in the country is when your last child is over the age of 18 this DOCKS can DOCKS off.
Ever since I started this years ago the two MAJOR PM's I was getting was related too.
1/ Need help as DOCS have come into our life.
2/ Thank you after reading this we have decided not to have any kids as we want to enjoy ourselves and not be burdened with children.
PS DO YOU BLAME THEM.