Originally Posted by Angst
Sadly there are no measures in place within government depts as is in some private sectors such as smoke alarms rather than putting out fires.
As a Victim of crime my self I suffer with PTSD at no stage I have been offered any assistance but I have been hounded by government depts since.
My recovery was purposely impeded
I was supposedly expected to be working again within 3 weeks it took the Governor Generals Office 7 years to pay a measly Criminal Compensation claim
In hein sight 20/20 vision it was not worth it.
I don't know if I could have: the memories are quite daunting but the legal process certainly delayed. which impeded my recovery
I had never had intimate dealings with government depts in the past I trusted that they would look after me I am dissillussioned.
Only in Nov last year they have made it possible to seek counselling at a reduced rate through the Medicare system before that we had VOC which was disolved in 2004 due to lack of funding all files where seized an interim project was put in place Relationships Australia where then designated as stipulated by the act where as the gvernment has to make available counselling for VOC
Up until now nothing has been put in place maybe the 1.2 million claim from a retired police officer when asking for back up & was ignored might be heard
The fact of the matter if you trusted you will be sadly dissapointed no help will come when you call.
In my case I had 6 people I was responsible for the police had enough time to set road blocks 100kms away from the property but would not assist at the time.

I lost my respect for the police three years ago, I have never had trouble in any way with the Police not even a parking ticket until now.

CHRIS Hurley - the policeman acquitted of manslaughter over a Palm Island death in custody of Mulrunji Doomadgee received a confidential $100,000 under the table payment Where are the $100,000 for people acquitted at trials especially if the evidence clearly shows there was Police and DOCs corruption during the initial investigation.

CHRIS Hurley Charged with manslaughter has NO committal, and instantaneously in court and a free man in RECORD TIMES? What was it around 3 to 4 months from WOO to GO.

Why does it take everyone else around 3 to 4 years? for their day in Court?

CHRIS Hurley gets all his legal fees paid by the Police Union, Why Doesn't the Police union pay for my Legal fees?

Has anyone ever notice whenever a cop has committed a crime or done something stupid like that cop that drove into a tree the FIRST to get to the seen is not the Ambulance, NO not the Tow trucks, NO not other cops its the head of the Police union looking after his Buddie and don't get to close to the accident seen as they threaten you with arrest and heaven forbid don"t take your camera's out.
I HAVE TOTALLY LOST CONFIDENCE IN ANY POLICE FORCE AS TODAY'S POLICE FORCE ARE ABOVE THE LAW.

And there are some cops today that get screwed by their own system I had 3 of my best mates NSW cops and all three chucked it in especially one that got beat up by 6 Aboriginals and his new STYLISH offsider a young female constable froze and sat there doing nothing watching as they beat my friend her working partner nearly to death.
He was on Compo for 12 months and refused to work with a female officer ever again and just to piss him off even more this STYLISH young officer was promoted within the next two and a half years whilst my friend was always knocked back for one or another reason.
As he said to me just before he resigned and joined a P.I company the Police today want a STYLISH Police service but as he explained two officers on the beat are only as good as one to another.

Back to the original TOPIC and the TOPIC IN THIS THREAD IS THE MOST HATED GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT THE DEPARTMENT OF CHILD LYING SAFETY.