Originally Posted by ew_289
Originally Posted by Cathy B

Done a crop job for you as yours was hard to see superhappy

Cathy,

This will be one of our subjects tomorrow. What happens when a Government gives one of its Departments excessive powers and they become a law of their own?

Its been a while since I last came to these forums for other reasons and now since I am Divorced from my husband I decided to move interstate with my Children and live with my long time friend that happens to work for Queensland Child Safety.

I will get to the point I am horrified in the way this forum has been run with a vendetta against a Government agency that does no wrong. How can you say that Child safety are nothing but a bunch of liars and bullies as that itself is nothing but a big lie as I cannot see these hard working women doing their difficult jobs and lying as this is impossible and unthinkable.

It is good to see that Australia is slowly changing, we have more women in power than ever before, we have a new Governor General Quentin Bryce, Our Premier is a fantastic leader and so is the Police Minister and the Child Safety Minister and they just happen to all be women.

Its simple. What I am trying to say is we need more women in power today to right the wicked ways than men have run riot for years and mostly we need new blood by having people like Hetty Johnson from Bravehearts to enter the Political arena and become a minister and an ideal position for her would be Child Safety as she would definitely sort out a few problems that the Department is still plagued with today.

What is most important today, people Like Hetty Johnson are Honest, unbiased, hard working and would never dream of lying and so are all the women that bring charges against men in Child Abuse cases.

I would love to work for Child Safety, and become a good team player and dedicate my life in doing the right thing in removing from home all suspected Child Abusing men.

Its time for a change, we need more women in power today as most men today are all the same.