Lovely country, not so lovely government! That's the problem George.

What is written here is true, not overboard but Dchs will make out it is with mental illness overtones as was the case for me and I've never been diagnosed with anything but unfortunately pregnancy...it was fortunate at the time, but they are suffering now b/c of so-called risk of harm...no actual harm, risk that it could have happened and even then they had to trump up more issues b/c the original 'risk of harm' wouldn't stick for taking my children.

Hi ThisisGood, xclent u made friends with an ex CSO, very fortunate.

As for getting the word out there I did with letters, phone calls etc...and saw my kids pay even more with being separated from one another in different placements, outrageous claims of diagnostics of ADHD, add etc...b/c the kids reacted to being separated from us and each other as well as them being utterly confused b/c they don't know anything, why, how or when. The more I've complained the more my children suffered and so did my contact being denied...

Now we won our case in court, they never got their order BUT they pulling woolies now through the reunification! Oh I'm going to fight alright but they have channeled my complaints to one section where I am ignored below and at the top with them forwarding all to one section including the Complaints review unit...I will have no choice but to go to the media soon for the sake of my children's actual lives since one of them is becoming suicidal and Dept don't care...

Please George and any other normal person out there reading, this is really happening and is happening to alot of parents who are too scared to open their mouths b/c of the repurcussions coming out from it with contact being reduced or denied, kids being moved placements up to 6 times in a month if not more...separated from one another if there's more than 1, and the straight out lies, they don't even bother hiding them in my case, and in court, perjuring like there's no tomorrow and gutless lawyers know it and say nothing...

Yeh well I've had my say...I'll keep having my say for the Julie's reading and no one and nothing will shut me up or keep me quiet, not even a body bag, because the words will be at a publisher's the minute that happens -

Yes I don't keep anything on site - oh and some other advice for parents, the Children's commission is a farce, do nothing, gather info for Dchs so Dchs can rectify their stories and records...they're in it together don't you worry about that.