Hi,

so whilst I have attempted to put on here some of the services that are available when I sprouted off yesterday that there doesn't seem to be much.

What I do mean is that I would like to see docs have another action that is prior to removing children.
That would be to do a global type assessment that encompases maybe a group of professionals (not just a new CSO who has extremely limited experience) and then past onto the appropriate organisations.

There does need to be more organisations that actually go into the homes and help parents/ caregivers on day to day management related to parenting issues.

Then after a time frame like (pulling something out of my head) say 2 months THEN snatch and grab the children.

I think the way the government operates it's docs system they are going straight to the top shelf and going all guns blazing legally which incriminate parents.
So why not empower parents, help people learn to make better choices etc.

The need to be throwing bucket loads of money into foster carers and constantly increasing docs budget wouldn't need to happen.

It's not rocket science.