all my life I have voted labor when I have voted at all for whatever reason. For the first time ever I will not be voting for the Anna Bligh labor Government as she has been informed about these problems with the Department of Child Safety and has done nothing. Now, the opposition minister for Child Safety, Jann Stuckey, will she be any better? Who knows. As I don't trust any of them, if she could pass one bill in parliament I would be extremely happy and I would vote for her for the rest of my life. What I would like Jann Stuckey to work on is the changing of the law that makes a DOCS officer responsible for someones unnecessary mess if it is overwhelmingly proven that this officer lied.

So, in simple words so we can all understand, if we have a DOCS social worker/CSO/Supervisor/toilet cleaner or whatever lie in any way to have a person charged, lie in any way to inflame a situation or have someone removed out of their house on a lie, they have to be exempt from the act and be open to be sued for compensation by the effected person.

I am lost for words at the moment as I am feeling a bit sick today but I will say this again as I have said it before, if you work in a critical area like say a police officer or someone in a department like the Department of Child Safety and you lie, you lead a witness, you fabricate evidence and you break any laws, you are to be prosecuted and if found guilty you are to be given a custodial sentence, full stop...

I am sick of saying this and I bet the general public reading this site are sick of reading it from me, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LIE? I would like to say more but I won't at the moment, the above bit has been ringing in my head now for just over three years. I have proven it to people who never believed me by letting them (not telling you because the police could be reading) and after this the very few that have been shown the evidence are 100% behind me.

I will not use names and I will change things around a little to create a bit of confusion, but the below is 100% true.

Just say a known criminal (I won't tell you what he used to do) every time something happened around the local neighbourhood, the police would be going to this gentleman's place, knocking on the door, entering without a warrant and hassling him, so what did he do, he set up a video camera directly into a video recorder. Now (something, something something) happened around this area and the same cops came knocking on the door, again entered the house but the police spotted the video camera. Now this guy, good or bad, put a complaint in, I forgot if it was the CMC or whoever, that the police came in, spotted the video camera, spotted the VCR recording, they stopped the VCR, rewound the tape, removed evidence and arrested him on a trumped up charge.

Now this matter went to court, his lawyer complained that the police removed evidence, the police denied it, after all the defendant is a criminal but what the police didn't know was that this person had a second video camera recording the VCR of the first camera, showing the police in his house, which they denied, showing the police rewinding and removing evidence which they denied. The police were suspended and like usual the police union comes to their rescue.

Now the reason why I bring this up is anyone who works in a critical area, again like the police and DOCS who lies, especially under oath, who fabricates a story or does anything to entrap an innocent person, please go past go, don't collect your $200.00 and go straight to jail.

By the way the police union complained how disgusting is it for an individual to go to such lengths to entrap the police. Put it this way, if you were the member of the public sitting in the back of a court room or if you were a member of the jury sitting in the panel, would you believe this criminal whatever he did against the word of so many police officers put on the stand? I BET NOT!

New laws have to be introduced to put lying and leading (not saying the rest)personnel that work in these critical areas to be sacked immediately, prosecuted and to be civilly sued for their above actions.

I think by now you can see how enraged I am by one simple word. LIE, there was no need for it bitch.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Fri 03 Oct 2008 11:46:PM.