welcome jenmaz

Good to hear your opinion about DoCS and any matter regarding our children and also thanks for your long informative posting. I will keep mine very brief because mine is still in the stewing pot but when you have a department of child safety officer that clearly lied we have the transcripts and the tape recordings to prove it and when you have a JAB police officer who unlawfully said something something something (unable to disclose at this time), yes she admitted it whilst sitting in the chair in a court of law.

I will never work with the department of child safety... I will spend the rest of my life doing whatever is necessary to bring these monsters to justice and there will be a way, even if they are protected by the act. I will do it my way via more lawyers and private investigators. No one has a right whilst in power working for a government department say like DOCS to blatantly lie. How stupid of her, didn't she think we could get a copy of this recording? See the department of child safety tried to steal our children and tried to threaten us with a court order but when we told them to go and get it, they backed off.

This is an utter disgrace. Its bad enough having a DOCS officer lying, massively lying, massively outrageously lying, but to have a police officer also bending the rules to be caught out. Again, I will get my legal revenge one way or the other, you can't expect to let this scum get away with it. Like I said I would prefer to die a hundred times but I won't back off.

Its sad jenmaz to have your children taken off you but if you did wrong you deserve it, but could you imagine having your children taken off you on a false allegation? And when DOCS come to your door, you rub them up the wrong way as you have a right to do to protect your family and these bastards start their lying shit only to inflame the situation. I do not trust anyone and I will not be receiving any help from anyone else outside my solicitor, my barrister, a new legal team and my private investigator. This is the way you become in this sort of shit, you get to a point where you can't trust anyone anymore.

Last edited by I Hate GOV, DEPT; Sun 24 Aug 2008 01:58:PM.