Well guys, when does it stop, they are still nipping at my head, my eldest gets a phone call today, telling her that they are going to take my daughter away, going to court to get the court order, as they have a someone that has witnessed my partner coming into the house with my daughter there, unbelievable, I wasnt even home Saturday night i was out to dinner, and my elder daughter and friend babysat my younger daughter, we have receipts, proof etc to say we were out, and during the conversation the same as she said to my daughter she said to me, and I know where this false report came from, the guy that was meant to be helping my partner, that kicked him out of the slum he was in, and told the police he was at my house on the thursday night also. He is also on charges for giving false reports to the police prior. Surely you would think Docs and the Police would put two and two together, but no they are looking for every bit of ammunition to destroy the love in this family and to cop it all off the hitler at Docs said she had my best interest at heart.....My lawyer said just sit back and wait for them to get the court order, then wait for her to be removed, before she can do anything... Well I wrote the above half hour ago, and just had to say goodbye to my daughter, My eldest daughter has just taken her away for the week. That was so hard for me to do, but i know she will be safe and away from those frken ass holes that say they have the best interests of the child at heart.

What happened to Innocent until proven guilty